7/27/10

Updates

How's summer treatin' ya?  I love hot days and I love everything about summer.  Here's what's going on:

~I'm down 4 lbs (YEAY!)

~I got my very first proof copy of my very first finished novel (Well, it'll never be finished for me:o)

~and I'm lovin' life.

Okay, so not too much, but why then do the days seem full to the brim?  Sometimes after a long day at the office the free time spaces you out, or maybe it's because life is so stinkin' awesome. 

Sorry for the sporadic posting this past week, I promise to mend my ways, I can't wait to hear read about your updates and what you're looking forward to this summer!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for your sweet comment on Cranberry Morning. :-) Glad you're here. Did I ever tell you how much I like that header? So pretty! A friend of mine once made me a journal to take to Yorkshire. The cover had that kind of look. Love it!

    Summer is going fast. I can't believe how the squash, beans, and everything in my garden is just growing like crazy! We've had lots of rain and just enough sun in between rains. Tonight we're under another tornado watch. The storm's supposed to come through here about 1 AM.

    One daughter is coming from Texas for a visit next week, and we'll be headin' to Indiana when our other daughter phones us to announce the birth of their first child - a boy! It's a busy month!

    Have a good evening. Glad you're lovin' summer!!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh. and by the way, good for you for the four pounds lost! Inspiration for me NOT to eat that Ritter Sport bar tonight. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! You're back and it looks like life is treating you well. I'm so happy to hear that. Congratulations on losing 4 lbs! I've got to do something along those lines...and soon. Miserable!

    Hope your Wednesday is awesome,
    Candace

    btw....Do we get to read your novel??? :0)

    ReplyDelete